Please read through our warranty terms and conditions for peace of mind and proceed to fill in the e-warranty form near the bottom of this page.
EXTENDED WARRANTY CONDITIONS
The terms and conditions of this extended warranty program is as follows:
Applicable when the end user/buyer registers their warranty online thru Fujiaire’s website: www.fujiaire.com.my.
Applicable when the end user/buyer registers their warranty online thru Fujiaire’s website within two (2) weeks after the unit is purchased by the end user/buyer.
Extended Warranty Terms are as follows:
- Second & Third Year : Parts Only
- Warranty does not cover consumables like filters, batteries…etc.
Applicable for all Fujiaire air conditioners below 3.0hp
Fujiaire (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd (Fujiaire) warrants that our product is free from manufacturing defects in materials from the date of purchase under normal use & service for the periods as indicated below:
Purchase of indoor and outdoor together.
- Compressor (2.75 hp & below): 5 years
- Compressor (3.0 hp & above):1 year
- Other parts: 1 year
**3 years warranty for parts (below 3hp) when warranty is registered online
- Purchase only indoor/outdoor and couplewith Fujiaire outdoor/indoor: 1 year
- Purchase only indoor/outdoor but couple with other brands: No warranty
For compressor warranty claim during the first year of the warranty period, Fujiaire will provide free workmanship for replacement of the faulty compressor.
For the remaining years of the warranty period, Fujiaire will only provide the compressor and end users have to engage Fujiaire authorised dealer to provide the replacement job at their own cost.
For Extended warrranty period for 2nd and 3rd years, Fujiaire will only provide the parts and end users have to engage Fujiaire authorised dealer or contactor to provide the replacement job at their own cost.
Warranty card is irreplaceable in the event of loss and is non-transferable. This warranty only covers product serviced by Fujiaire authorised dealers and is valid only in Malaysia.
Upon presentation of warranty registration certificate/warranty card, all defective parts shall be repaired or replaced during the warranty period. Fujiaire reserves the right to make the final decision on the repair or replacement of the said defective parts.
The warranty on compressor and parts are subject to the following conditions :-
- Provided that customer can produce warranty registration certificate/warranty card.
- Provided that, in the case of all air conditioners, the air conditioners are serviced by Fujiaire authorised dealer regularly during the full warranty period at the customers’ cost. The customer must enclose proof of such routine servicing when lodging a claim with Fujiaire.
- Non observance of clauses 3(a) and 3(b) will render the warranty on the compressor and parts null and void.
- Under the following circumstances, parts and compressors will be chargeable even during the warranty period :-
- The warranty card cannot be produced when claims are made unless with Fujiaire verification.
- The warranty cards are soiled, altered or otherwise tampered with unless with Fujiaire verification.
- The serial number of product unit or compressor has been altered, tampered with or removed.
- The product unit has been tampered with, subject to misuse, negligence and damaged while in transit.
- The product unit has not been installed, maintained or operated in accordance with instruction given by manufacturer.
- The product unit has undergone repairs, modifications, or dismantled by any other person prior verification or approval by Fujiaire.
- Defects are caused by abnormal Voltage or the in-coming power supply is from a generator.
- Defects are caused by fire, lightning and other natural disasters or due to deviation from recommended application and installation.
- Defects are caused by household pests such as lizard, rat, cockroach, etc.
- Defects are caused by chemical reaction, excessive heat, excessive dust, corrosive surroundings, such as cement factory, etc.
- The refrigerant and labour cost to replace and install compressor will be chargeable after 12 months from the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover any losses and damages caused directly or indirectly by breakdown or Fujiaire product and all other warranties expressed or implied other than those mentioned above.
- All warranties not expressly stated herein whether implied by law or statute are hereby expressly excluded.
The warranty herein will not be applicable in the following circumstances :-
- When the equipment is removed or relocated from the original installation site unless with Fujiaire verification.
- When the equipment is no longer owned by the original purchaser as specified in the warranty registration certificate/warranty card unless with Fujiaire verification.